activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Birdsall <david.birds...@mxdata.co.uk>
Subject Re: NMS and 4.1.0 problems
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:56:09 GMT

I've tried running 4.1.0 at work, using revision 484893 of NMS, and this is
the stack trace of ActiveMQ:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\testes\apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator\bin\..
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator JMS Message
Broker (localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Becoming the master on dataSource:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@1a3aa2c
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
C:\test\apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator\activemq-data\journal
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 0 message(s) in
transactions recovered.
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
tcp://MXDATA-09:61616?trace=true
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Started
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:MXDATA-09-1935-1165920577980-1:0) started

There doesn't appear to be a stack trace?

I originally thought my problem may have been related to issue AMQ-991, but
there doesn't appear to be any exceptions thrown by the server.

..?