activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anthrope ...@anthrope.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master Slave
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:02:33 GMT

Hello Marlon,
      Thanks for the response. I tried your suggestion by changing the
jdbcPersistence tag to:

<jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataDirectory="activemq-data"
dataSource="#derby-ds"/>

and declaring a derby-ds bean (basically uncommenting the derby-ds
specification in the example). I still see the same problem, with the slave
failing because it is also attempting to create the database. I can get the
slave to start if I specify a different location for its own database, but
that doesn't quite make it any different from the Pure Master Slave.

     I will attempt this with MySQL and see whether this works as
advertised. From your message, it appears that you have been able to gte
this JDBC Master Slave configuration working with Postgres. Is that correct?

Thanks much,
Prashanth