activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master Slave
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:42:18 GMT

Hi,

The problem was you were not using a  jdbc database in your xml config.
Try changing

     <jdbcPersistenceAdapter
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/activemq-data"/>

with

     <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataDirectory="activemq-data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>

If your using other data source rather than postgres-sql, just change the
dataSource with the database you are using, such as mysql. then uncomment
this part.
( this example is for postgres-sql.)

<!--

  <bean id="postgres-ds" class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource">
    <property name="serverName" value="localhost"/>
    <property name="databaseName" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="portNumber" value="0"/>
    <property name="user" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="dataSourceName" value="postgres"/>
    <property name="initialConnections" value="1"/>
    <property name="maxConnections" value="10"/>
  </bean>

-->

then create the necessary tables and database needed.

Regards...