activemq-users mailing list archives

From osian <>
Subject Consumer Hanging
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:01:25 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ4.1, and I seem to have consumers that stop consuming at
random times.  I am trying to do a large test, where one JMS message is
posted, it then gets processed, acknowledged, and then due to processing,
multiple messages may be posted onto the queue.
I am using CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE for the receive queue, along with
receive(5000) (note I have tried it with message listeners, and auto
acknowledge), and the post queue is AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE.

I cant seem to work out why the consumers are hanging, any pointers would be

Thanks in advance,