activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pawel Tucholski <pawel.tuchol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inaccessible Messages in Queue
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:56:04 GMT

Hi

I have same problem with 4.0.1 broker and I am working on this now trying to
reproduce the problem. It happened for
persistent queue that is using journaledJDBC persistence. I saw messages
when I used browse command but for some reason consumers where not consuming
them. After restart of the broker all stuck messages were consumed.

Can you reproduce your problem somehow? For now I was not able to reproduce
this in my test environment.

Regards
Pawel Tucholski