activemq-users mailing list archives

From samahome <sreenivas.s...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question: how to connect to MBeanServer with my ActiveMQ broker running stand-alone.
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 07:57:49 GMT

Sure. I am able to connect using jconsole.

But What i need is to programatically connect to MBeanServer and to obtain
the broker statistics and to find the amount of messages per priority
waiting to be sent to the consumer by broker.

Any other approaches i should be looked at ?

Any help on this would greatly appreciated.

- Sreenivas