activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dsnopek <dsno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.1 war with jaas
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:24:54 GMT


Ah ha!  Removing the <commandAgent/> appears to have solved it.

Thank you so much!
David Snopek.


Ken Gallo wrote:
> 
> Just comment out 
> 
>     <commandAgent xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"/>
> 
> and put the activemq-jaas jar in WEB-INF/lib directory.
> 
> HTH,
> Ken
> 
> 
> dsnopek wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> My activemq.xml below is below.  As mentioned before, I do have the
>> login.config, user.properties, and group.properties file setup correctly
>> (as this configuration works standalone) and I know that they are being
>> read (because I get errors about not being able to read them when I move
>> them away).
>> 
>> Thank you,
>> David Snopek.
>> 
>>   <broker useJmx="true" xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
>> 
>>  <!-- DRS: for security -->
>>     <plugins>
>>       <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain"/>
>> 
>>       <authorizationPlugin>
>>         <map>
>>           <authorizationMap>
>>             <authorizationEntries>
>>               <authorizationEntry queue=">"
>>                 read="admins"
>>                 write="admins"
>>                 admin="admins"
>>               />
>>               <!--
>>               <authorizationEntry queue="test.>"
>>                 read="guests,users"
>>                 write="guests,users"
>>                 admin="guests,users"
>>               />
>>               -->
>>               <authorizationEntry queue="cs3_file.>"
>>                 read="replication,admins"
>>                 write="pro,admins"
>>                 admin="pro,replication,admins"
>>               />
>>               <authorizationEntry queue="cs3_file.failed.>"
>>                 read="replication,admins"
>>                 write="replication,admins"
>>                 admin="replication,admins"
>>               />
>>              <authorizationEntry queue="test.>"
>>                 read="test"
>>                 write="test"
>>                 admin="test"
>>               />
>>               <authorizationEntry topic=">"
>>             read="admins"
>>                 write="admins"
>>                 admin="admins"
>>               />
>>               <authorizationEntry topic="ActiveMQ.Advisory.>"
>>                 read="guests,users,test"
>>                 write="guests,users,test"
>>                 admin="guests,users,test"
>>               />
>>             </authorizationEntries>
>>           </authorizationMap>
>>         </map>
>>       </authorizationPlugin>
>>     </plugins>
>> 
>>   <!--  Use the following to set the broker memory limit (in bytes)
>>     <memoryManager>  
>>         <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="1048576"/>
>>     </memoryManager>
>>     -->
>> 
>>     <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
>>     <destinationPolicy>
>>       <policyMap>
>>         <policyEntries>
>> 
>>           <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
>>             <dispatchPolicy>
>>               <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
>>             </dispatchPolicy>
>>             <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
>>               <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/>
>>             </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
>>           </policyEntry>
>> 
>>         </policyEntries>
>>       </policyMap>
>>     </destinationPolicy>
>> 
>> 
>>     <persistenceAdapter>
>>       <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
>> dataDirectory="/opt/tomcat5/webapps/activemq-data"/>
>>       <!-- To use a different datasource, use th following syntax : -->
>>       <!-- 
>>       <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="activemq-data"
>> dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
>>        -->
>>    </persistenceAdapter>
>> 
>>     <transportConnectors>
>>       <!--
>>       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
>> discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
>>       -->
>>       <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
>>       <!--
>>       <transportConnector name="xmpp" uri="xmpp://localhost:61222"/>
>>       -->
>>     </transportConnectors>
>> 
>>     <networkConnectors>
>>       <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
>>       <networkConnector name="defaultNetwork" uri="multicast://default"/>
>>       <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"
>> uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" failover="true"/>
>>       -->
>>     </networkConnectors>
>> 
>>   </broker>
>> 
>>   <!-- lets create a command agent to respond to admin commands over JMS
>> or XMPP on the ActiveMQ.Agent topic -->
>>   <commandAgent xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"/>
>> 
>>   <!--  This xbean configuration file supports all the standard spring
>> xml configuration options -->
>> 
>>   <!-- Postgres DataSource Sample Setup -->
>>   <!-- 
>>   <bean id="postgres-ds" class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource">
>>     <property name="serverName" value="localhost"/>
>>     <property name="databaseName" value="activemq"/>
>>     <property name="portNumber" value="0"/>
>>     <property name="user" value="activemq"/>
>>     <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
>>     <property name="dataSourceName" value="postgres"/>
>>     <property name="initialConnections" value="1"/>
>>     <property name="maxConnections" value="10"/>
>>   </bean>
>>   -->
>> 
>>   <!-- MySql DataSource Sample Setup -->
>>   <!-- 
>>   <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
>> destroy-method="close">
>>     <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
>>     <property name="url"
>> value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
>>     <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
>>     <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
>>     <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
>>   </bean>
>>   -->
>> 
>>   <!-- Embedded Derby DataSource Sample Setup -->
>>   <!-- 
>>   <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
>>     <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
>>     <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
>>   </bean>
>>   -->
>> </beans>
>> 
>> 
>> Ken Gallo wrote:
>>> 
>>> Can you post your activemq.xml?
>>> 
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ken
>>> 
>>> 
>>> dsnopek wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hello,
>>>> 
>>>> I built ActiveMQ 4.1 svn and deployed the WAR from
>>>> activemq-web-console/target/ under tomcat5.  It ran perfectly fine with
>>>> the default configuration.  However, when I enable authorization and
>>>> authentication via jaas, the server fails to start.  I know that my
>>>> configuration is correct because it works when running in standalone
>>>> mode and that it is required to copy the
>>>> activemq-jaas-4.1.0-incubator.jar into WEB-INF/lib/.  I know that my
>>>> login.config and associated files are being loaded, because when I move
>>>> them away, I get an exception telling me it can't read them.
>>>> 
>>>> What is required to get this to work?
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks!
>>>> David Snopek.
>>>> 
>>>> This is the enormous stack trace I get:
>>>> 
>>>> 2006-12-04 12:10:18 StandardContext[/activemq]Exception sending context
>>>> initialized event to listener instance of class
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
>>>> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
>>>> nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent' defined
>>>> in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
>>>> method failed; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User name or
>>>> password is invalid.
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>>> Error creating bean with name
>>>> 'org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent' defined in
>>>> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
>>>> method failed; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: User name or
>>>> password is invalid.
>>>> Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: User name or password is invalid.
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:46)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1191)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1273)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:449)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.getConnection(CommandAgent.java:145)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.start(CommandAgent.java:55)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.afterPropertiesSet(CommandAgent.java:100)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFactoryBean.java:84)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3827)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4343)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:823)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:595)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:277)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:832)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:617)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:431)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:968)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:349)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1091)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:789)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1083)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:478)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:480)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2313)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:556)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:284)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:422)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is
>>>> invalid.
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:84)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:92)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:690)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:121)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:95)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:65)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.syncOneWay(VMTransport.java:96)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:83)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:43)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:69)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:74)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1185)
>>>>         ... 57 more
>>>> Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>         at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:336)
>>>>         at java.util.Properties.getProperty(Properties.java:774)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule.login(PropertiesLoginModule.java:112)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)
>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:77)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:92)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:690)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:121)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:95)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:65)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.syncOneWay(VMTransport.java:96)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:83)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:43)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:69)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:74)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1185)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1273)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:449)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.getConnection(CommandAgent.java:145)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.start(CommandAgent.java:55)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.util.CommandAgent.afterPropertiesSet(CommandAgent.java:100)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFactoryBean.java:84)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3827)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4343)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:823)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:595)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:277)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:832)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:617)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:431)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:968)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:349)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1091)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:789)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1083)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:478)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:480)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2313)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:556)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:284)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:422)
>>>> 
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:872)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)
>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
>>>>         at
>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:77)
>>>>         ... 71 more
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-4.1-war-with-jaas-tf2757900.html#a7722554
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message