activemq-users mailing list archives

From pradeep <pradeepzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tempdestination authorization entry error
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 05:52:34 GMT

Thank you. It worked with the Dec 3 build but I am seeing this warning
message

11:20:12 [ActiveMQ Transport: tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] WARN
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection - Async exception with no exception
listener: java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)