activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQConnectionFactory as an administered object
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 00:58:38 GMT

On Nov 28, 2006, at 2:36 PM, Adrian Co wrote:

> This is a known bug that has been fixed in the 4.1 branch. Can you
> give that a shot? :)

Really???????

I'd expect that you'd deploy a connection factory as a connection
factory not an administered object... thus getting app server managed
pooling, tx enlistement, mdb support, etc etc.  What is the reason
for deploying a connection factory as an admin object, which are
normally queues and topics?

thanks
david jencks