activemq-users mailing list archives

From TiredAndEmotional <stevesil...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Disappearing Message Properties
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:14:55 GMT

Wild.  Do you get an exception when you try to get the property?  And
btw.. notice that while properties may be null, marshalledProperties
is not null.  The properties are just in marshaled form when you try
to access them.

Hi Hiram,

Sorry, but the exception was due to my mistake and wasn't ActiveMQ. The
"missing" properties were in the Marshalled Properties. It was late and I
had a deadline and something wasn't working correctly that seemed to suggest
a missing property and I didn't realise that the properties weren't
unmarshalled at the other end.

Best,