activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [help] Pure Master-Slave connectivity
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:00:13 GMT

Hi,

No, i dont have more error logs except for this Slave Filed log

ERROR MasterBroker                   - Slave Failed
java.lang.AssertionError: Unsupported Method
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.request(TransportSuppo
rt.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.request(MutexTransport.j
ava:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendSyncToSlave(MasterBrok
er.java:363)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendToSlave(MasterBroker.j
ava:345)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.acknowledge(MasterBroker.j
ava:320)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.acknowledge(MutableBro
kerFilter.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessageAck(Tran
sportConnection.java:491)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.MessageAck.visit(MessageAck.java:179)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:287)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
er.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
atNegotiator.java:133)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
onitor.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
port.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

when i send a message. But, what is odd is the message was received by the
consumer(the master broker is still up). Furthermore, what does the "Failed
to startAllConnectors log imply? Thanks...