activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject [help] Pure Master-Slave connectivity
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 07:33:51 GMT

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a Pure Master Slave connectivity in ActiveMQ 4.2.

 - When I'm starting the master and slave brokers, everything is fine. (an
info in the master broker and slave broker is displayed confirming the
connection) But when I shutdown the master broker, the slave broker displays
an ERROR - Failed to startAllConnectors info, and my clients(consumers) are
all terminated.

Is the Pure Master Slave connectivity already supported in ActiveMQ4.2 or I
only have overlooked something in my config? My broker configurations are
attached for you to check.

Thanks in advance...

master broker  http://www.nabble.com/file/4432/NormalBroker.xml
NormalBroker.xml