activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Bobba" <ram...@transerainc.com>
Subject Load Tests
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:16:17 GMT
Hi,

I have been running load where I am sending 10 messages of 2.5kb size. I
also have 2 durable clients subscribed for the topic. I am using the
default Derby as the persistent store. The problem I see is, the server
behaves fine for a while and after a certain point (at about 100000
messages), does not respond anymore. The clients get a JMS Exception and
disconnect. I have a couple of questions:

1.	Why is this a problem? Is it a Derby issue?
2.	While I am running load, all three of my clients are running but
the disk space usage keeps growing (usually to 1.9GB).

Thanks,

-- Ramesh.