activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jerker Klang <co...@linuxpower.nu>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:16:45 GMT
Granted that I haven't tried ActiveMQ 4.1.0 yet, but earlier versions
seem to have serious problems with network of brokers together with
durable topic subscribers when network disconnects (between brokers)
happen. That was the simulated situations I tried, and the one feature I
would love to use and have in ActiveMQ.

Unfortunately I must concur with Bernhard that the otherwise very
supportive mailing list went dead silent when I brought that subject up.

//Jerker