activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: DemandForwardingBridge config
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:17:38 GMT
I don't think you can configure a demand forwarding bridge directly. You
can configure it via the network connector which creates the demand
forwarding bridge (I think the xbean annotation is really confusing,
since you can't really use it via xbean config anyways). Only class that
you can configure it with is the multicast network connector, which