activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <j...@exist.com>
Subject Re: tempdestination authorization entry error
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:22:49 GMT

Yes.  You'll have to provide authorization for all destinations that
you'll be using.  What you probably want to do is to provide
read/write/admin access to all destinations for your admin users eg.
     <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admin" write="admin"
admin="admin"  />

then just provide authorization entries for specific destinations for
your other users

Regards,
Jonas