activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <j...@exist.com>
Subject Re: tempdestination authorization entry error
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:38:42 GMT

Hi,

The Tempdestination authorization entry  was just added on the 4.2 trunk
(revision 479639). I don't believe it made it to the 4.1 build.  You can
checkout the latest from trunk or download a nightly build
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

The ">" is a  wildcard.  You can use it as is to indicate all
queue/topic or you can append it to a destination name (ie. USERS.>)
indicating all destinations that starts with "USERS."

Regard,
Jonas