activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <>
Subject Re: tempdestination authorization entry error
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:38:42 GMT

The Tempdestination authorization entry  was just added on the 4.2 trunk
(revision 479639). I don't believe it made it to the 4.1 build.  You can
checkout the latest from trunk or download a nightly build

The ">" is a  wildcard.  You can use it as is to indicate all
queue/topic or you can append it to a destination name (ie. USERS.>)
indicating all destinations that starts with "USERS."

pradeep wrote:
> I am using the Tempdestination authorization entry as mentioned in
> I am getting this error when starting embeded activemq server
>  Failed to load type: tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry. Reason:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry; nested
> exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> tempDestinationAuthorizationEntry
> I am using activeMQ 4.1
> Also what does ">" right angle bracker indicate in the below tag ?
> <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins" />

View raw message