activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:39:18 GMT
This is not true - networks of brokers have been working very
successfully, and been deployed in production very successfully with
a number of users.
This may come as a shock to you, but even though Apache ActiveMQ is
open source and free to use,  it doesn't mean that the developers of
ActiveMQ's time is free as well. We do try our best to be helpful,
but cannot always monitor this list, or respond in a timely manner