activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: using amq-cpp 1.0 rel. library - established connection being aborted
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:44:21 GMT

I have yet to see this error on the windows machines we test on.  Some web
searching on winsock error codes seems to indicate that this can happen for
several reasons.  If you rule out all the external stuff like firewall /
antivirus, then you could try creating a test case that demonstrates the
problem so we can try and track it down.

What OS / Serive pack are you running?