activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception on client connection
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:45:15 GMT
So you're definitely not using any multicast or discovery at all - so
if you get exceptions either the broker has failed / been killed or
there's something wonky with your network (firewall or router issues?)

You can get around this by using failover...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/failover-transport-reference.html

e.g. use the client side URI...

failover:tcp://172.19.18.141:61616.