activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:08:58 GMT
On 11/27/06, Javier Leyba <xleyba@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/06, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You could try using the maven 2 performance testing plugin...
> >
> > http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html
> >

> Maven ? Ouch !!!  :)
>
> James, thanks for your reply but I'm having problems with Maven. I'm
> asking now in maven mailing list why couldn't found the last activemq
> jars in maven repositories (global or mirrors).

Which version are you trying to use?

Note that because ActiveMQ is still in the incubator, our jars are not
sync'd with the default global repo - instead they go into the various
repos described here

http://activemq.org/site/download.html

Also note our first  maven 2 based release of activemq is 4.1 which
has not quite gone out yet - it should hopefully do any moment now.

--

James
-------