activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any ActiveMQ version working with Spring 2.0 final?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:18:18 GMT
On 11/7/06, Endre StĂžlsvik <Apache@stolsvik.com> wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply!
>

> > current snapshots of 4.1 are using 6.0.1 and have for a week or so now.
>
> Well, as you mention, they aren't exactly available online, but I'm now
> looking forward to this.
>

> >> Any help appreciated.
> >> (A snapshot/release with proper Spring 2.0 support would be even more
> >> appreciated!)
> >
> > Unfortunately the Apache repo got restored after hardware failure with
> > a really old image dating back to August. As soon as the next snapshot
> > build works, you should have one with spring 2.0 and jetty 6.0.1
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Latest is Aug. 31. We're now in Nov. 7.

I realise this - all our snapshots in September and October got
trashed due to hardware failure and we've had a few issues with the
nightly build since the old backup was restored.

> ETA of new a snappis?

Hopefully in the next 24 hours or so

>  (Vague "ETA" of a release?)

ASAP - as soon as the 4.0.2 release finally gets out, we should try
get 4.1 out ASAP

--

James
-------