activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Ordering on distributed queues
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:27:37 GMT
Eric, in general yes. order is preserved.  But there are some edge
cases where it may not like if a client fails and you have multiple
consumers on a queue.  This do to the fact that all the messages that
the failed client had will be redelivered to the other client, and the
redelivered message may be out of order with respect to the message
already delivered to the other client.