activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Arentz" <>
Subject Re: Re: ActiveMQ 4.1 on JBoss
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:30:02 GMT
On 11/2/06, Bruce Snyder <> wrote:
> Yeah, you've got something misconfigured. I'd recommend reading
> through this article to see that you've gotten everything configured
> correctly:

Bruce, thanks for those instructions. Good stuff.

I must admit that I am working with 4.1-SNAPSHOT. Should that work too?

When I follow the instructions I get the following error after having
configured the embedded broker:

23:28:33,822 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to startup
an embedded broker: xbean:broker-config.xml, due to:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
to load type: beans. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No
ClassLoaders found for: beans; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: beans

Not sure what this means. I'll give it a try with 4.0.2 tomorrow if
that is the only option now.

View raw message