activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Having problem with EventListener remoting (w/Lingo)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:46:08 GMT
I turned my pingpong example into a set of unit tests, and created
patches (attached to LINGO-29) for trunk and 1.1.  The tests are
identical, only difference is the activemq config for 1.1 so that it
works with AMQ 3.x.

There are 3 tests:

PingPongTest - This is the real use case, async invoke, sync callback
invoke on a topic
SyncPingPongTest - Tests if a sync/queue invoke with a sync callback
invoke works
AsyncPingResponderSyncPingPongTest - Tests if a sync/queue invoke
with an async callback invoke works

All of these tests pass with Lingo 1.1, only
AsyncPingResponderSyncPingPongTest passes with trunk.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could look into this and find a
solution. I am not yet familiar enough with the Lingo codebase to
determine what the proper fix is.

--jason