activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message's live time
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:18:20 GMT
I just took a look at the code and it looks like the
ActiveMQProducer.sendmethod is overwriting the CMSExpiration in the
message with its timeToLive
value.  This is incorrect - it should set the expiry to (expiry +
timeToLive).  I've captured this in a JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-14

In the mean time, the CMS Expiration and TimeToLive serve basically the same
purpose.  I'm not sure exactly what results you're looking for, but you
should be able to do essentially the same thing by using the TimeToLive
value in the ActiveMQProducer.

Regards,
Nate