activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cms API in Windows
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:15:31 GMT
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for.  The activemq-cpp client
compiles in windows, in fact one of our developers works almost exclusively
in win32.  We currently have a release candidate available here
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip.<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip>

BTW, to download all of the files from https://svn.apache.org/, you first
need subversion installed.  You can then check out all of the files with the
command:

svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-1.0/activemq-cpp

Regards,