activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: receiving async exception when not appropriate
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:34:36 GMT
Hi,
Appologies that no one has responded - the AMQ developer community is a busy
bunch and as a result, an occasional e-mail gets dropped in the shuffle :(.

The good news is that others have been raising this problem as well.  I took
a crack at a fix from the latest trunk build (as of yesterday).  The tarball
is here:

http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/
apache-activemq-4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/%7Enmittler/apache-activemq-4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz>

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Nate