activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic In Visual C++,Who can help me?
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:47:05 GMT
It looks like you stop producing before you start consuming.  The join on
the thread waits for that thread to stop.  If you join on the producing
thread before you start your consumer, the main thread will block until the
producer is done and there will be no messages available for the consumer
when it starts.

If you look at our example, we start the consumer thread, then we start the
producer thread, and finally join and wait for both threads to terminate.

Hope this helps,
Nate