activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with OpenWire CPP client
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:28:36 GMT
That particular client has some problems.  I would recommend you use one of
the following clients instead:

1) activemq-cpp
This uses the stomp protocol (http://stomp.codehaus.org) but work is in
progress to add support for openwire as well.

You can see an example of usage here:
http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-c-clients.html

Source code:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/trunk/activemq-cpp/

2) The amazon openwire client:

Here's a blurb about the design of this client:
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/OpenWire+CPP+Client

Source code:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/trunk/amazon/

Regards,