activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Having problem with EventListener remoting (w/Lingo)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 04:27:25 GMT
Furthermore... I changed things up a bit, to use a Queue, disable
async and then call listener.pong() in a separate thread and it works
fine.

And after digging up LINGO-29, I tried using Lingo 1.1 and it works
fine with the async invoke passing the callback, and invoking the
callback in the same thread as the async invoke.

I also tried 1.2 and 1.2.1, both appears to have the same deficiency
as 1.3.  So it appears that sometime after 1.1 as released this
functionality has broken.

Anyone know how to o about fixing this?

--jason