activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Confluence
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 01:53:13 GMT
On 11/25/06, Albert Strasheim <fullung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> When trying to sign up for an account on ActiveMQ's Confluence wiki, I get
> the following error:
>
> This installation of Confluence is not licensed to add any more users.
> Please contact the site administrators for more information.
>
> Also, clicking on the site administrators link takes one to
> http://goopen.org/confluence/%7B0%7D, which doesn't exist.

If you're simply trying to read the contents of the wiki there's no
need to log in as all content is readable by anyone. The only reason
to log in is to add content to the wiki. In fact, all the content from
the wiki is regularly exported to static HTML and *is* the ActiveMQ
website (http://activemq.org/).

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/