activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.2 + JBoss 4.0.4 + Spring 2.0 integration
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:08:22 GMT
> You need to upgrade your ActiveMQ to use xbean 2.7.
> Jars are available on public repositories.

I just replaced the spring-1.2.6.jar with the spring-2.0.jar and the
xbean-spring-2.2.jar with the xbean-spring-2.7.jar and now I'm getting
the following error:

ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: beans

I know I've seen this before and fixed it, but ATM I can't recall why
this is happening and what I did to fix it. Guillaume is the XBean
guru, hopefully he can shed some light on the situation. I don't think
I need to compile ActiveMQ against XBean 2.7, but I can't recall now.

Guillaume, any suggestions?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/