activemq-users mailing list archives

From mattmadhavan <>
Subject Problem while consuming a message using selectors
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:30:37 GMT

I am using a regular Queue to store messages with a INT property. When I
consume the message using a "SELECTOR" occasionally I am not able to consume
the message even though the message is in the queue! I am missing about 5 -
6 messages per 500 messages.

I have attached a self contained ZIP file that has an eclipse project. The
test program has two threads one to produce the messages and one to consume
the messages.  After you run, you can view the log file for the missing

I have tested this with both 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 versions of ActiveMQ. Please
note that I have not included the log4j library and the activemq library in
the zip file. You need to copy them into the lib folder.