activemq-users mailing list archives

From suri009 <surya.nandi...@diagonal-consulting.com>
Subject Re: Exception on client connection
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:15:49 GMT

James, I observed that memory is not the case all the time. When my clients
gets the wireformat exception even though there is enough memory. As
suggested by you before it might be my network.

Could you let us know if there any network issues/limitations (or the way
network needs to be configured ) that we need to consider before deploying
activeMq as broker?  Any pointer would be helpful.