activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject Destinations Life Span and LDAP Authorization
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:33:50 GMT

Hi,

from both docs and experience I know that server destinations are created on
demand.
But, these destinations are not 'sticky' - they are created for each
connection and
do not live on the broker outside of connections that use it, right?
Even for persistent messaging. This is my experience, at least.

Can someone please confirm this?

I was looking for delete destination command, and couldn't find any. Does it
not exist
because of the above describe behavior?

Damjan

PS This seems to be big issue for me because I am using LDAP authorization.
Only "server" Jms client has admin privileges for certain queues, and when
"server" Jms client is down, no one can send/receive messages to these
queues, even when they already have been created by "server" Jms client.