activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ken Gallo <kga...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Build
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:02:33 GMT

I've tried a fresh checkout and build (but I didn't trash my m2 repo) and I'm
getting SaxParseExceptions when building activemq-xmpp.
I tried commenting out the activemq-xmpp module from the main pom.xml and it
builds just fine.
I don't know what's happening to the xmpp module though... Anyone care to
enlighten us?

What's your full error?