activemq-users mailing list archives

From "alexandre.correa" <alexandre.correa+nab...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQConnectionFactory as an administered object
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:17:50 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm trying to configure ActiveMQConnectionFactory as an administered object
in JBoss4.0.2, so I can register an ActiveMQ ConnectionFactory into JBoss
JNDI (I'm using ActiveMQ4.0.1 with a remote broker). The problem is that I
don't know which properties I must set for it.

I've included this code into my ActiveMQ datasource descriptor:

	<mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject"
		name="activemq:name=ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
		<attribute name="JNDIName">ConnectionFactory</attribute>
		<depends optional-attribute-name="RARName">
			jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar'
		</depends>
		<attribute name="Type">javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</attribute>
		<attribute name="Properties"></attribute>
	</mbean>

When I deploy the datasource, I get this error (not sure if it can help):

20:14:47,846 ERROR [JNDIReferenceFactory]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:396)
        at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Properties.java:128)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.populateProperties(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:415)
        at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIBaseStorable.getProperties(JNDIBaseStorable.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory.createReference(JNDIReferenceFactory.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIBaseStorable.getReference(JNDIBaseStorable.java:79)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.bind(NamingContext.java:537)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.bind(NamingContext.java:516)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:359)
        at org.jboss.naming.Util.bind(Util.java:85)

Someone has sucessfully configured ActiveMQConnectionFactory this way?
Someone has a hint for that?

Thanks,
Alexandre