activemq-users mailing list archives

From suri009 <>
Subject Re: Exception on client connection
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:16:45 GMT

This is the config XML that iam using:

<beans xmlns="">
  <broker useJmx="false" persistent="false" brokerName="green1">
    <!--  Use the following to set the broker memory limit (in bytes) -->
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="20000000"/>

    <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
       <transportConnector name="default"

Java clients connect to broker using uri: tcp://

So whats the XML you are using?