activemq-users mailing list archives

From suri009 <surya.nandi...@diagonal-consulting.com>
Subject Re: Exception on client connection
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:20:24 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I have removed discoveryUri and i still get this
exception when clients are trying to connect to ActiveMq broker. Clients get
this exception on every 3-4 attempts. Is there anyway i can avoid this
exception as my users use these clients to get the live updates and it is
very important that they should not get connection errors.

Thanks,
Surya