activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Message lost in network of brokers (ActiveMQ 4.0.2)
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 04:55:21 GMT

Hi,

Have you set the ForwardingBridge for the 2 brokers? If not, the problem is
because it uses the default bridge, which is the DemandForwardingBridge.
AFAIK, you do not receive message because broker A only forwards the message
from topic a.b upon  demand, which means that broker A only forwards the
message from topic a.b to broker B when a consumer consumes the message. So
when brokerA is down, you get an exception that it does not exist because
the message was actually on broker A. The solution to your problem, if you
have not already done so, was to create a ForwardingBridge for the two
brokers.

Regards,
Marlon