activemq-users mailing list archives

From taxingmonk <mking...@webhanger.com>
Subject Re: Message Group Overlaps and Load Balancing
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:57:32 GMT

Hi James,

Yup, this should also work, the only thing that is nice about the previous
approach is that programatically I can change the partitioning.  Either by
providing a wrapper to producing the message (and dynamically defining which
queues to send to), or doing the same by consuming the message from the
"master" queue and republishing.

Regards,
Max
p.s. Built with MVN2 these days?