activemq-users mailing list archives

From ThomasHK <thomas.houtek...@gmail.com>
Subject Message lost in network of brokers (ActiveMQ 4.0.2)
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:14:37 GMT

I'm loosing messages within a network of broker using ActiveMQ 4.0.2.  This
is my testcase:
I'm starting two brokers (A and B).  I register a durable subscriber on
broker B for topic a.>
When I send a message to top a.b on broker A, I receive the message on
Broker B.
Next, I stop broker B.  A new message is sent to broker A on topic a.b.  I
start Broker B again.  The durable subscriber register on broker B receives
the message.  Nothing went wrong up to now.

I stop broker B again.  I send a message to topic a.b on broker A.  I stop
the sender and the receiver.  (the message should live on broker A)  Next, I
start broker B.  Broker B should get the message because a durable subscribe
for the topic was created.  I stop broker A and starts the receiver (which
is connects to broker B).  The message does not arrive. (I get an exception
say that the subscription does not exist).  I restart the receiver and I get
no message.
When I start broker A again, I still get no message.