activemq-users mailing list archives

From suri009 <surya.nandi...@diagonal-consulting.com>
Subject BLOCKED on org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:11:48 GMT

Hi,

My application thread going to blocked state when it is trying to connect to
ActiveMq. We see this once in 2 days and we had to restart the application.
Could anybody here point out the direction to solve this problem.

Do i need to look at activemq broker setup issues like connector or do i
need to look at the way i use JMS API or anything else?

The following is taken from JConsole.

State: BLOCKED on org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection@14131c8 owned by:
AcitveMQ Connection Worker: tcp://172.19.18.157:61616
Total blocked: 366  Total waited: 4,185

Stack trace:
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1172)
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.setExceptionListener(ActiveMQConnection.java:419)
com.tg.commons.jms.JmsMessageSender.initialize(JmsMessageSender.java:88)

Thanks,
Suri