activemq-users mailing list archives

From Naby <user...@abwesend.de>
Subject Re: Disable embedded broker shutdown?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:00:23 GMT

Thx for the quick answer but that's not what i mean.

I'm running MQ in Tomcat and after a while in which no client is connected
the console shows:

[DEBUG] VMTransportFactory - Shutting down VM connectors for broker:
localhost
[INFO] TransportConnector - Connector vm://localhost Stopped
[INFO] BrokerService - ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
ID:MERLIN-2926-1164131666666-0:0) is shutting down
[INFO] BrokerService - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
ID:MERLIN-2926-1164131666666-0:0) stopped

If a client subscribes again the broker starts - but it costs some time.

Why the broker shut down and can it be disabled?