activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject Re: AMQ-1060
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:20:55 GMT

Hi Adrian,

I've replied to your questions below :

Are you seeing any exceptions?
No, none at all, I've traced Websphere and debugged ActiveMQ but no
Exceptions are shown.

Maybe you can turn on the debug logging, as I don't really see much to
go on. :(

Will try again and send the log.

You could also try providing your configuration files, both for the RA
and the broker. I haven't done Websphere integration, so I'm also not
sure where to start.

Ok, this is where I need clarifiication :

We're using Websphere 5.1, which is J2EE 1.3, so I'm not using the RA.

I install AMQ standalone and then set up a Generic JMS Provider within
Websphere, which basically gets my JNDI lookups out to the AMQ queues, using
the dynamicQueues functionality.

Websphere then has a MessageListenerService which links your MDB to the AMQ
queue.

Finally deploy a simple Hello World mdb.

If you have Websphere 5.1 then I can send you configuration instructions and
the Simple MDB to deploy.

My AMQ Config is out of the box, but with no Discovery and hence no network
connectors, (but it doesn't work with the default out of the box either)

Thanks,
Steve.