activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anulok <erro...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting JMS broker with J2EE server
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:10:18 GMT

Okay, so let's say I want to run the broker as a separate process by running
the 'activemq' script, does this imply I don't need to worry about uploading
the rar file to my app server? Even if I decide to take your advice and run
the broker as a sepearte process will my app server still use it instead of
the one that comes packaged with it? If anything though, can you answer my
question regarding the steps I took with the rar file and the property I
added to point to the activemq.xml file, did I do that correctly? Am I even
suppose to see the jms broker start up after restarting the domain?