activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anulok <erro...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting JMS broker with J2EE server
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:19:32 GMT

Okay, I've read over the page you gave me, when I run "start-domain domain1"
I still don't see anything related to the message broker beings started,
this is what I did.......In the connector connection pool for the
activemq-ra-4 resource adapter I went ahead and added an additional property
called "BrokerXmlConfig" and I gave it the value "file:C:\Program
Files\Java\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\example\conf\activemq.xml" where
everything you see in quotes is exactly what I put in the text field,
perhaps my syntax is wrong? Also note that I didn't actually use quotes in
the text field I'm only using them in this message to display exactly what I
typed in the textfield. I figured I'd point it to the same xml file that the
example programs use because I've run them and know that works. Any insight
into what I'm doing wrong is appreciated.