activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anulok <erro...@hotmail.com>
Subject Starting JMS broker with J2EE server
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:08:29 GMT

I have gone through the steps of configuring the Sun application server to
use the rar file provided with activemq. I have gone through and set up the
connector resources, connect connection pools, and admin object resources,
however, after finishing this how does the JMS broker actually start up? I
figured I needed to stop the domain "domain1" and then start it up again,
but when I did that I didn't see in the asadmin output any indication that
any broker had started and was listening on any port. What step am I missing
here? (I'm not using the "brokerxmlconfig" property, as it said it wasn't
required.)