activemq-users mailing list archives

From suri009 <surya.nandi...@diagonal-consulting.com>
Subject Exception on client connection
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:47:14 GMT

I get this exception when my client try to connect to broker in a different
machine. My client does not get this exception every time, but they get once
in every 4 attempts. Clients are testing the system so they are doing
connect/disconnects.  Do i need to change any configuration to avoid this
exception?

Is my below configuration of activemq broker, publisher and subscriber
correct?

<transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default"
uri="tcp://170.19.18.141:61616?soTimeout=10000&connectionTimeout=30000"
discoveryUri="multicast://172.19.18.157"/>
    </transportConnectors>

client (Topic subscriber) is connecting using uri:
tcp://170.19.18.141:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
Server (Topic Publisher) is connecting using uri:
failover:(tcp://172.19.18.157:61616)?jms.useAsyncSend=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0

javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send
his w
ire format.
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSuppo
rt.java:58)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnect
ion.java:1125)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(Activ
eMQConnection.java:1203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnecti
on.java:272)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createTopicSession(ActiveMQCon
nection.java:904)
        at
com.baa.tg.commons.jms.JmsMessageReceiver.initialize(JmsMessageReceiv
er.java:101)
        at
com.baa.tg.commons.jms.JmsMessageReceiver.startReceiver(JmsMessageRec
eiver.java:58)
        at com.test.tg.client.awt.JFMain$3.run(JFMain.java:249)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh
read.java:242)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre
ad.java:163)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)

        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)

        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did
not se
nd his wire format.
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatN
egotiator.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.ja
va:45)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(Respons
eCorrelator.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorr
elator.java:72)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnect
ion.java:1115)
        ... 17 more